1Send out your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will get it back. 2Divide your means seven ways, or even eight, for you do not know what disaster may happen on earth. 3When clouds are full, they empty rain on the earth; whether a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it will lie. 4Whoever observes the wind will not sow; and whoever regards the clouds will not reap. 5Just as you do not know how the breath comes to the bones in the mother’s womb, so you do not know the work of God, who makes everything. 6In the morning sow your seed, and at evening do not let your hands be idle; for you do not know which will prosper, this or that, or whether both alike will be good. (Ecclesiastes 11:1-6)
FMBC Scholarship Ministry is now accepting applications for 2019!
We are pleased to announce this ministry’s expansion and now welcome applicants in the following three areas:
- Traditional (FMBC High School Students)
- Non-Traditional (FMBC Trade/Vocational Students)
- Adult Learning (FMBC Continual Education Students)
Applications must be submitted or postmarked (via mail or personal delivery only) to 1904 Carolina St. Vallejo, CA 94590 by May 1, 2019 at 5 PM.
The MISSION of the FMBC Scholarship Ministry is to encourage academic excellence for all FMBC students via scholarships, scholarship resources/grants and career development resources. Applications are reviewed annually.
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
Annual Promotions and Graduate Reception, Back to School Program, Resource Planning Workshops and Quarterly Donor Drives.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE RESOURCES:
Check out the links below for additional College Prep and Scholarship resources!
- Scriptures about Education at www.openbible.info/topics/education
- “What the Bible Says About Education” (Article from “College Xpress”) at www.collegexpress.com/interests/christian/blog/what-bible-says-about-education/
- Free college scholarship search and more information at www.scholarships.com
- Download and print more valuable resource handouts at www.scholarships.com/resources
- FAFSA on the Web (Worksheet) at https://fafsa.ed.gov/fotw1819/pdf/fafsaws18c.pdf
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Completing the 2019-2020 FAFSA Questions at www.nitrocollege.com/fafsa-guide
For more information email RevCarter@befmbc.org