We at FMBC continue to manage life during these trying times as we transition into existence without the physical presence of our dear Sis. Jean Johnson. We hold fast to our wonderful memories and now look forward to providing support to her immediate family, honoring her, and celebrating her life in the following ways:
Public Viewing ~ Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. in the FMBC Fellowship Hall. ALL ARE WELCOMED.
Please follow instructions to ensure your safety and the safety of others:
- Mask wearing is mandatory (a mask can be provided for those without one)
- Bring a pen to sign the Guest Book
- No more than 3 - 5 persons will be permitted to enter The FMBC Fellowship Hall at one time while socially distancing
- Park in the designated FMBC Main Lot
- Enter as directed by the Ushers through the rear entry door (alley side)
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrance and exit
- Exit as directed by the Ushers through the OLD church front door (Florida Street side)
- Walk around to your vehicle
- ***For those using assisted mobility devices please let an Usher know so that we can escort you through the exit door for your viewing entrance and exit moments
FBMC has enacted measures to keep members and visitors as safe as possible during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Note that the more closely a person interacts with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread. We strongly encourage everyone not to linger in outside areas, such as the parking lot, beyond arrival to the viewing and exiting after the viewing.
Private Family Viewing ~ 10 am - 11 am in the FMBC Fellowship Hall by Guest List ONLY
Celebration Of Life Service ~ Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm in the FMBC Fellowship Hall. Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, this is a Guest List Attendee ONLY service. All others are welcomed to view using any of the following media links:
Please continue to keep the Johnson / McCrary families in prayer.