Crosstalk is the FMBC News Center. Keep up with what’s happening here!
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH: As you know, February is Black History Month and we’re encouraging you to wear your African all month long!
- CURATIVE CONVERSATIONS: Curative conversation groups: Living Single, Combating Anger and Youth & Grief will begin the first week of March. In order to be enrolled in the group, you must complete an intake form. Intake forms are available in the narthrex after service. We’re still accepting signups for Veterans Support and Gospel & the Blues. These two groups are scheduled to start first week of April.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLES w/DR. RO: You’ve seen her on Dr. Oz, the Meredith Viera show and BET. Well now you can see Dr. Rovenia Brock right here in our Sanctuary on Saturday, February 17 at 10:30am. Come out and learn more about her Final 15 Plan to a healthier lifestyle today!
- CHRISTIAN EDUCATION: On Saturday, February 24 from 8am to 2pm we’ll host our Christian Education Teacher and Support Recruitment Day. Current teachers are required to attend and those interested in teaching or providing support are encouraged to come out on Saturday.
- DFREE CLASSES: Did any of your new year resolutions include setting financial goals? Are you drowning in high balance credit card debt? Maybe you just want a better understanding of your retirement picture. Would you like to be one step closer to being debt free?Join FMBC in the DFREE movement to help achieve your financial goals in 2018! Our first class is scheduled Tuesday March 27th at 7pm and will continue for 8 weeks. Someone from the DFREE team will be in the narthex after service to answer your questions and get you signed up.